Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Short poems

This post will contain my little poems that I come up with and I'll keep updating it periodically...


You say you want our love to last through the night.
And every time we fight.
All I ever wanted was you.
And Your kisses are so few.


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Like two lovers lying in sheets on this bed
I can't get you out of my head.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am just a family boy.
I need a hero to save us now.
I got to make a stand
I am just a man.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hold me cold.
Let me die out.
Deep in your heart.
Let our love bury us deep within.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The best kisses come after bitter tears.

_______________________________________________________________________________

Sometimes the heavens part to make way
As the night turns into day
While the writer writes a song to slay

A girl smiles away.

________________________________________________________________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment